Ok.. After my effors with rooting my Android.. I decided to try my hands on this new exercise of installing CyanogenMod in HTC Wildfire.
Note: Proceed with caution. I cannot be held responsible if you end up bricking your phone. Happy hacking !!
Google Apps Addon(Optional)
Lots of patience…….
This time, for a difference, we decided to get something done with our Android phones. And, the first thing which popped into our heads were rooting our phones to do a bit of frenzy action.
Cutting to the chase, let me get down to the actual process.
- An Android mobile phone (obviously) . For this process, we used a HTC Wildfire A3333 (Running on Eclair[2.1] or Froyo[2.2.1]). If you are in doubt check your device (Settings->About Phone->Software Information->Android Version)
- The HTC Wildfire serial number should start with HT0******* [Its a Zero, not an O]
- Memory card and cable
- ADB Drivers ( A quicker way to do this, is to install HTC Sync and then uninstall it. We only need the drivers, not the sync software)
- Hacked Boot Drivers (Download them here)
- The “Revolutionary” tool. (Download windows here)
- The Root file (Download them here (8891))