Installing or Upgrading iOS is an easy task when you have high-speed internet. But when you have a dial-up or low bandwidth connection, and nowadays Apple Servers are overloaded with download requests, it’s a tough task for the users.
Warning: The Install process will erase all the data in your device. So, Kindly backup your data to your iTunes or iCloud before proceeding . I cannot be held responsible for your data in any way!
I’m taking you through the process directly
Today I have come up with process of rooting Nokia-X Android phone and installing Google Applications.
A Nokia-X phone(v10.0.3)
Few More Google Apps
Hello after a long time!
After hearing the news that Google released Android 4.3 update for Nexus devices. I tried checking for update in my Nexus 7 tablet(2012 version). It disappoints.
However, I found a way to update it through a trick. Here we go!
Step 0:[Optional] Uninstall all the unofficial applications(other than Google built-in apps) and delete the users created.
Today, I’ve come up with a Multi-Select Drop-down (with check-boxes inside) using jQuery. I thought, it would be time-consuming, but I had to make it and here it is.
Well, not really, I’ve used a drop-down and and check-boxes inside. Why??
A: Older IE doesn’t support CSS3 and also to make it look alike in all browsers, I’ve NOT used HTML drop-down and check-boxes.
The final result will look something like…
Jquery Latest version
Jquery Scroll-pane Script & CSS
Images for check-box(tick & unticked), drop-down.(Try google ‘Checkbox Vectors’)
Once rooting the HTC Wildfire-S, I wanted to try out few Custom ROMs, lets get directly to the process.
WildChild ROM (Gingerbread)IceCream Sandwich
WildChild Sense based ROMIceCream Sandwich ROM
Pick your desired Android OS and download appropriately.
HTC Wildfire S(Marvel)
Memory Card and cable
Hacked Boot Drivers
ADB n Fastboot
SuperUser for WFS(Root file)
Unlocking the bootloader
- Goto -> HTC Dev. Use Internet Explorer.
- Register an account and login using the same.
- Select your device(HTC Wildfire S) from the dropdown and click ‘Begin Unlock Bootloader’
- Accept the disclaimers and download the respective RUU from the displayed page based on your location/operator.
- Follow the 10 step instructions and unlock the bootloader.
Ok.. After my effors with rooting my Android.. I decided to try my hands on this new exercise of installing CyanogenMod in HTC Wildfire.
Note: Proceed with caution. I cannot be held responsible if you end up bricking your phone. Happy hacking !!
Google Apps Addon(Optional)
Lots of patience…….
This time, for a difference, we decided to get something done with our Android phones. And, the first thing which popped into our heads were rooting our phones to do a bit of frenzy action.
Cutting to the chase, let me get down to the actual process.
- An Android mobile phone (obviously) . For this process, we used a HTC Wildfire A3333 (Running on Eclair[2.1] or Froyo[2.2.1]). If you are in doubt check your device (Settings->About Phone->Software Information->Android Version)
- The HTC Wildfire serial number should start with HT0******* [Its a Zero, not an O]
- Memory card and cable
- ADB Drivers ( A quicker way to do this, is to install HTC Sync and then uninstall it. We only need the drivers, not the sync software)
- Hacked Boot Drivers (Download them here)
- The “Revolutionary” tool. (Download windows here)
- The Root file (Download them here (8883))