Today I have come up with process of rooting Nokia-X Android phone and installing Google Applications.
- Enable USB Debugging in your device by selecting ‘Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging’
- Select Settings > Security > Check ‘Unknown Sources‘
- Copy the Framaroot.apk file to your device
- Open the File Explorer or ASTRO FileManager which came pre-installed in your device, and select the Framaroot and install it.
- Open ‘Framaroot’ application and select ‘Gandalf Exploit‘ and select ‘Install SuperSU‘ and proceed further
- Check if the app displays Successful rooting message, and reboot your device
Installing Google Apps
- Extract the GApps and using the File Explorer, copy all the ‘apk’ files to /system/app folder in your device
- Then select all the extracted files and select ‘Options‘ and select ‘Permissions‘ and update as per the image
- Click ‘Ok’ and reboot your device
- Open Google PlayStore from your device from applications menu, and login with your Google credentials[Make sure you connected to Internet].
- Extract Few More Google Apps to your device and install using File Explorer whichever you want
That’s all, you can access Google applications from now on.
Warning: Missing argument 1 for cwppos_show_review(), called in /home/thedaz5/public_html/source/wp-content/themes/flat/content-single.php on line 29 and defined in /home/thedaz5/public_html/source/wp-content/plugins/wp-product-review/includes/legacy.php on line 18