Once rooting the HTC Wildfire-S, I wanted to try out few Custom ROMs, lets get directly to the process.
WildChild ROM (Gingerbread)IceCream Sandwich
Pick your desired Android OS and download appropriately.
Things to Remember
We are backing up the Stock ROM(Original) in the below method.
So, if you ever want to restore it back, use the ‘Backup and Restore’ option and select Restore and select the date of the backup displayed and give YES.
Backing up the Stock ROM(the Original ROM)
Just follow the steps, and your stock ROM will be backed up in minutes.
1) Boot Into HTC BootLoader(holding volume down key and press Power button)
2) Wait for things to load.. Use volume keys to select RECOVERY and press POWER button.
3) Wait for a few minutes, the device will load into ClockWorkMod Recovery Mode
4) Select ‘Backup and Restore‘ and then select ‘Backup‘
5) Wait until “back up complete” notification appears on the screen.
6) After backup complete, select “wipe data/factory reset” and select YES.
7) After that, select “Wipe Cache Partition & Wipe Dalvik Cache” and select “Yes” (Do it twice).
Reboot your device.
1) Copy the respective Android zip file in the root of the Memory card. Boot your device in Bootloader mode.
2) Select ‘Install zip from SDCard‘ option and select ‘Choose zip from SD Card‘
3) Then the contents of the Memory Card is displayed and select the zip file you placed inside and select YES.
4) Wait for the installation to complete and you get the notification ‘Install from SD Card complete’, use power button to go to the main menu of CWM. Then select ‘Power Off‘
5) Switch on the device as usual.
Warning: Missing argument 1 for cwppos_show_review(), called in /home/thedaz5/public_html/source/wp-content/themes/flat/content-single.php on line 29 and defined in /home/thedaz5/public_html/source/wp-content/plugins/wp-product-review/includes/legacy.php on line 18